10 November 2006
To read this person’s comments (on this post, commenting on this article, written, I'm informed, by 'ignorant' and 'frightened' people), you’d think I was the one who said Europeans know only how to enjoy freedom, but not fight for it.

Okay, so I said Europe is a continent of Paris Hiltons. But now that I'm thinking about it, maybe they're not so much like Paris Hilton. I'll give that bimbo this: She probably wouldn't say she'd prefer to be raped than hurt in trying to struggle against it. I could be wrong, of course, but for now I have difficulty seeing her allowing herself to be raped.

Anything's possible, though.

0 comments:

About Me

James Frank Solís
Former soldier (USA). Graduate-level educated. Married 26 years. Texas ex-patriate. Ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church in America.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive