20 December 2006
Everybody hates me.

And I couldn’t care less.

Those darn kids I went to high school with were right after all: I am a wacko. Or a
crackpot, if you prefer a less sophisticated term.

On the other hand, it’s perfectly understandable that everyone hates me. INTJs are the smartest of the human species. And deep down inside the rest of you troglodites know this to be true.

Here’s something even more strange: INTJs tend to be over-represented among people who don’t believe in a ‘higher supernatural being’. Even among my fellow crackpots, I’m a crackpot: As is well-known, I’m a devout Christian. (Thank you, Lord GOD for making me brilliant and keeping me humble.)

What do you know? I’m an arrogant bastard with a streak of humility. Curiouser and curiouser.

H/T:
Alarming News

And speaking of arrogance—and humility,
this posting at American Digest is timely and, I think, true. I wish I’d written it. I could have.

0 comments:

About Me

James Frank Solís
Former soldier (USA). Graduate-level educated. Married 26 years. Texas ex-patriate. Ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church in America.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive