12 April 2007
My daughter makes an astute observation about Roman Catholicism in this comment on my posting on Good Friday.

In that posting I inserted this:

A personal, unrelated observation: I once heard Dennis Prager say, on the radio, “Christians will one day save this nation, if it is to be saved.” I sometimes think that the Christians who save this nation, if is to be saved, may just be the Roman Catholics.

My mijita writes: I also wonder often if it will be the RCC that saves Christianity in the United States. Simply, they are thoroughly committed to their belief. They will not waver, and despite cultural criticism, they have never denounced Catholicism. If only Protestants were as willing to staunchly defend the faith in the face of cultural disapproval....


Indeed, sweetie. Indeed.

0 comments:

About Me

James Frank Solís
Former soldier (USA). Graduate-level educated. Married 26 years. Texas ex-patriate. Ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church in America.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive