01 September 2006

The next change here at Deviant Scholar


The next change here will be a template change. You see, the truth is I've never really liked this template. I'm not sure I actually remember choosing it. I have a tendency to, uh, drink and blog. It's not as dangerous as drinking and driving (which, by the way, is illegal, if you don't know), but it can have unpleasant results.

Of course, that only raises the question why I've left this template so long. I have a tendency to put up with things that are at least tolerable, even if somewhat aesthetically challenged. That, and now that I've 'travelled' about the blogospere a bit I just think that the template grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

0 comments:

About Me

James Frank Solís
Former soldier (USA). Graduate-level educated. Married 26 years. Texas ex-patriate. Ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church in America.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive