18 April 2007
Wow. I may have been on to something here. I really, really had a feeling the whole Sanjaya thing was attributable to something like this, rather than every 13 and under little girl in every Idol-watching household voting multiple times for the silly lad.

Well, at least there's a rational explanation for this kid's longevity. It's been bothering the heck out of me, keeping me awake at night. At last I can stop suffering and re-write that novel again. (On the other hand, I could always resume procrastinating. Oh look! The tumbleweeds are out again. Reminds me: I need to take down that Christmas tree.)

I know: This was probably the sort of easy call that any idiot could have made. But look, I'm not just any idiot. I'm an exceptionally brilliant, well educated idiot. Consequently, I don't watch, or care about, much television, especially escapist reality shows. So speculating and hypothesising about them is not something I'm well practiced in. This will probably be the last time I engage in it.

About the only thing I'm going to miss when this is done is Melinda.

H/T: Deviant Wife for the link to Vote For The Worst (She saw the proprietor of the site on last night's installment of Letterman.)

Speaking of the Mrs, did D' Wife say, "Put away the food and I'll wash the dishes" or, "Wash the dishes and I'll put away the food"? Maybe I'll have a look at the comments at Althouse's blog while I'm thinking this through.

0 comments:

About Me

James Frank Solís
Former soldier (USA). Graduate-level educated. Married 26 years. Texas ex-patriate. Ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church in America.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive