16 May 2006

UN help is on the way!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention people of the Darfur region of Sudan!  Your serpentine salvation is at hand!  There shall be peace in your time!  Oh, happy day!  The UN has passed a peacekeeping resolution, written under Chapter 7 of the U.N. Charter, which means it can be enforced with punitive measures and possibly even military force.  You know what that means, don’t you?

Nothing much really.  We all know how, uh, resolute, the UN is about enforcing its resolutions.  Anyone remember UN Res. 1441?

Yes, I’m sure those Sudanese evil-doers are quaking in their little UN-fearing booties.

1 comments:

Gone for now said...

I was going to say something, but I deleted it. I should probably keep my mouth shut about the UN, as there may be children reading.

Andrew

About Me

James Frank Solís
Former soldier (USA). Graduate-level educated. Married 26 years. Texas ex-patriate. Ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church in America.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive