02 June 2006
I almost can’t believe I’m saying this, but I too am beginning to consider the desirability, even the possibility, of a third (and conservative) party. But I still have reservations. In the end, at least for now, I still end up agreeing with the “evil” Glenn Reynolds: “But [Republicans’] best protection against a third-party breakout would be to do a better job themselves.”
- James Frank Solís
- Former soldier (USA). Graduate-level educated. Married 26 years. Texas ex-patriate. Ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church in America.
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (122)
- ► 2008 (252)
- ► 2007 (188)
- Just a little bit more on the Hamdan decision
- Is the Supreme Court now an ally in the Left's War...
- Yes, both Democrats and Republicans are liberals, ...
- Dick Durbin's flag rhetoric is a desecration of lo...
- Conspiracy Theory No. 73,410
- Prohibition II?
- When it comes to Democrats regaining power, no lif...
- O, the loyal (HA!!!) opposition
- More minimum wage nonsense
- WMD: an update
- Here's a strategy, Dick
- WMD found!!!
- Don't let them die...not like this!!!
- "Redeploy! Redeploy!"
- Drug cartels taking over big U. S. cities?
- A stroll down Amnesia Lane
- Under the gun
- When you can’t refute your opponent…
- Coming soon: A “conservative” judicial tyranny?
- Even in France?
- Another brilliant Christian shows the way
- Thor has video on Coulter
- Battle weary?
- Always in season
- Understanding Elites…of any stripe
- Now this is good news
- Coulter tweaks the left’s nose
- Krauthammer on the federal marriage amendment
- "Don't cry for me" -- al-Zarqawi
- On Rembrandt’s “Holy Family”
- O, Blogger! Where are thou?
- A little more on the Third Party issue
- The (marxist) social engineering goals of the inhe...
- More fodder from Molly Ivins
- Prager on target
- No good deed...
- Thank you, Zarqawi
- We're still glad he's dead, though
- Ding, dong, the wicked witch is dead
- Obscene oil profits: a post script
- Assimilation, yes, but…
- What I don’t like about the Federal Marriage Amend...
- Appropriations in S.2611
- “Innocuous” fiction
- More ad hominem in public discourse
- Speaking of Normandy
- Instapundit is the "instabeast"?
- Coming soon...
- Bogger for Word
- 060606: something a little more noteworthy
- How a nation can be its own worst enemy sometimes
- The DaVinci Gnostic Code
- 060606: just another day
- Why Canada???
- Ah, sweet land of liberty!
- Do we need a federal marriage amendment?
- Race isn’t an issue, but maybe…
- Freedom loving?
- And speaking of liberal strawmen...
- More on Mexico's economy
- Border hedging
- Please don't help us, Molly. Please.
- Which dike needs a helping finger?
- Self-loving in full display
- I can't believe I'm even thinking this...
- Why Mexico has no thriving economy
- If the shoe were on the other foot
- Human rights for us, too
- O, distracted multitudes!
- ▼ June (70)
- ► 2005 (63)